Bamboo Guest House
Looking for a relaxed, friendly and memorable stay on the beautiful Garden Route? Then set your sights on Bamboo, the Guest House, the perfect ‘home from home’ in Knysna. Few, if any, visitors leave Bamboo’s gates without being pleasantly surprised by our originality, hospitality, tranquility, quirkiness and relaxed atmosphere. Bamboo is a jewel in the crown of Garden Route bed and breakfast accommodation establishments.
• 14 en suite rooms – including family rooms/suites. Fantastic honeymoon options available. Our rooms are individually styled and decorated, oozing character and warmth. Rooms are serviced daily.
• Perfect venue for mid-size group stays.
• Convenient location in Hunters Home – minutes from Leisure Isle, 2 superb golf courses and the Eastern Head. Just a short drive from the town center, Knysna waterfront, Thesen Islands and Simola Golf Estate.
• Sumptuous breakfasts – choose from our home made goodies at the cold buffet table followed by our tasty hot dishes, including yummy pancakes and Eggs Benedict.
• Supper available by prior arrangement – why not experience the magic of a Bamboo braai (barbecue)?
• Make new friends at our relaxed honesty bar.
• We can advise on the best local activities and attractions.
• Our staff will make the necessary reservations for that special dining experience.
• Laundry and babysitting services available.
• Two swimming pools for those warm summer days.
• Hosts Jaynie and Gordon, together with their staff, ensure that your Knysna stay lives up to all expectations.
“Bamboo is more than a guest house, it’s a unique life experience.”